Friday 6 July 2012

The Internet.

What an incredible invention! Does anyone really know how it works? I don't.

I always thought it had something to do with satellites, but apparently not.

Anywho, I am going to use the incredible tool that is the Internet to document the next 6 months of my life.

In approximately 8 days I will get on a plane, stop off in Qatar and arrive in Johannesburg where I'm going to attempt to study, live, explore, eat, play, sleep, walk, talk, discover, learn and just do stuff all for the fun of it!

Sounds like a bucket of fun? I hope so! And don't worry, I have been told by many a people that I have to be very careful! "Make sure you carry a knife!", said one of my friends. Sorry, I'm not going to do that. That might even be illegal, I should probably suss that out before I go..or I may possibly get arrested if for some reason I chose to carry a knife. Nonetheless, I will be careful but also have a rocking, radical time over there!

So this is my attempt at keeping a blog, What Libby Says. For all those Somers gals out there it does relate to the nickname of Libby Say. For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm pretty much just saying cool, interesting things that you should read and laugh at, please...otherwise you won't get a postcard!

Please enjoy the next 6 months of my life with me and all the incredible, hair-raising, nerve-racking, daunting, exciting, crazy things that I'm going to experience in what I'm sure is going to be one extraordinary country!

I'll try to update and post as much as I can and hopefully I have some funny stories to share and interesting facts to note. So get ready for what I have to say! I hope you enjoy it!

xox

 

No comments:

Post a Comment